The information below will help you get the most out of your visit at Mullumbimby Chiropractic.
* We do our best to run on time, however each case is assessed and treated differently which sometimes requires longer consultations. Please be patient with our staff if this is the case.
*Only call mobile number if asked to do so for specific treatment. All other enquires and appointments are to be made through land line 66841028.
* Please ensure that your mobile phone is switched off or on silent whilst you are in the clinic. If you answer your mobile phone during a treatment you may risk becoming one of our skeleton models.
* Our staff will usually try to send you a reminder sms for your appointment. Please do not rely on this. If you cannot make it to an appointment please ring the clinic as soon possible. The more notice we get, the fewer the problems it causes.
* Payment is required at the time of consultation. If you are unable to make payment please call us ahead of time to discuss your options.
* If you have been injured at work please call us ahead of time for free advice on the best way to handle your claim.
Please bring the following to your consultations at Mullumbimby Chiropractic:
1. Any x-rays or recent medical reports
2. Any treatment notes from previous practitioners
3. Your full medical history. It may be helpful to write this out on a piece of paper ahead of time.
4. Clothing that you are comfortable in and that allows free movement. Please do not wear jeans. If you are receiving a massage with your treatment please wear underwear or bike shorts that you are comfortable to change down to.